Join our inspiring community organisation and be part of creating a sustainable food system.
For a small annual fee, you can learn how to grow food, increase your knowledge in many areas of food production and contribute your skills to the SAGE community.
- discounted workshops and events
- social gatherings at the garden, including fortnightly Friday evening SAGE Sunset get-togethers
- bi-monthly SAGE Newsletter
- networking and socialising with people around a common focus
- monthly working bees
- helping to support, train and mentor a new market gardener every year
- monthly SAGE Food Share to connect with other home gardeners
You can join and pay online by filling in the form on this page, or download and complete the SAGE membership application form and return it with payment to:
PO Box 911
Moruya NSW 2537
Or in person to:
- SAGE Farmers Market, Riverside Park (Tuesdays 3 — 5pm)
- SAGE Garden, 110 Queen Street, Moruya (at a SAGE event)